Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Vegan Spring Rolls with Banana & Chocolate

Vegan Spring Rolls have always seemed a bit mysterious for me... I have tried them couple of times, but I have never made them at home. Yet I decited to risk (as I thought) and bought frozen spring rolls sheets. I was afraid that they will be stuck together like one piece, as it was while frozen, but luckyly they were perfect and I was able to separate them easily. I recommend to place it into the fridge overnight before cooking tho.




I made my first vegan spring rolls with vegetables and tofu, but I left some sheets to fill with bananas and chocolate and I'm really happy I have tried it, because they are amazing! And so so so easy to make - 5 minutes and they are done.

Why you should make these vegan banana spring rolls? They are:

Crispy
Hot
Simple
Soft
Creamy

You will only need:
  • Spring Rolls sheets
  • Banana
  • Chocolate
Thats it!!! And if you want while they are cooking you can make a coconut cream only from 2 ingredients:
  • Full fat coconut milk
  • Brown Sugar
How to prepare: 

If you want to boil it in the oil, you will have to roll them carefully - not to leave any air, because they would become very oily. Yet I prefer to fry them on a pan with a little bit of oil, just as usual pancakes.

Heat the pan on a little bit more then medium heat, pour a little bit of oil.
When the oil is hot start to fry your spring rolls. It takes only couple of minutes. Then rotate them on the other side and cook a bit more until they become slightly brown.


Enjoy! Follow all my new vegan recipes on Facebook and Instagram

1 comment: