Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Potatoes with Tofu and Green Beans

Hello, my dear readers! You can't imagine how precious you are to me, how amazing it feels to know, that my work is important for someone :) some lazy vegans, who still want to eat delicious!

And sometimes it is actually great to be lazy, you can create simple, yet amazing recipes, which can surprise you with delicious taste. That's what happened to us, it happens a lot :)

I like to keep it simple. Not only in the recipes, but in life. We usually complicate our life, when we just need to breathe and move on, let go and just live. Today is a rainy day, when I don't see sun I usually feel sad and can't find myself. So I wanted to lighten up my room, I ignited a candle and an interesting incense, which can stand by itself, so I placed it on the new window sill. It was kind a beautiful, but not for long. That incense got really hot and burned my sill and I started to stress out :D that burned place is no more than 0.3 inch and that was enough for me to start to worry... BUT what helped me is breathing, latin music and dancing! Now I feel great, writing here, listening to rain and beautiful music... :)


The recipe of potatoes with beans I want to share with you today is really simple, I wasn't prepared to share it with you, but it was too good to keep it only to myself. :)

I am sorry there is no correct measurements, because I made everything from my heart :) and actually you don't need any. You just can't go wrong with this one. :)

Potatoes with Tofu and Green Beans

You will need ~ :

  • 10 Potatoes
  • 200g Green bean sprouts
  • 150g Tofu
  • 1 Onion
  • 1 Carrot
  • 1 tbsp Dill (I used frozen)
  • 1 tsp"chicken" spices (for tofu)
  • 1 tsp Himalayan salt
  • 2 tsp Cumin
  • 4-5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • water for stewing




Method:


  1. Chop everything (my way of chopping you can see in the pictures)
  2. Heat the oil in the pan. When it's ready start to cook potatoes, stir occasionally. After 5 minutes add been sprouts, carrots and onions, cook for 5 minutes more.
  3. Pour some water, close the lid and cook for 10 minutes. From time to time stir and check if there is enough water for stewing.
  4. Open the lid, if there's still some water let it evaporate. Make some empty space in the pan, pour 1 tbsp of vegetable oil and add "chicken spices" and cumin. Pour tofu cubes in it, cook for a minute, add salt, dill and mix with everything. Cook for couple minutes more with closed lid.
And... That's it! 



If you like this and other recipes or my work in general, feel free to Follow my Lazy Vegan Facebook page, sometimes I share short recipes there, which I don't post on my blog:) also you can follow all my news on Instagram

Lots of Love, Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment